Dr. Mark Winders MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 19th, 2016
Extremely ling wait time ..Charged $160 to check my Blood Pressure and send me on my way

May 17th, 2016
Always the best.

January 5th, 2016
I highly recommend him.

March 29th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Very professional. Takes time to explain things so that you are confident with his diagnosis. Has discovered problems other doctors missed.

January 20th, 2014
Worst experience with a doctor ever!!!!!!
I usually go to another doctor in Valley Medical's office on Dixie in Louisville, Kentucky, but I was very sick and on this particular day, unfortunately, she was unavailable. Therefore, reluctantly, I had to see Dr. winders. He was the only doctor available with an open appt. for that day. I have went to Dr. winders before and wasn't very satisfied, but hoping this time would be different. When I got called back to the exam room, I was very surprised that it took him only about 5 minutes to arrive. He checked me out and ordered a test. After I went down to the lab for some lab work, I again was seated in a different exam room and told by a nurse that Dr. winders would be in shortly to go over my lab work with me. I waited about 40 minutes and then opened the door thinking maybe they forgot about me. About 10 minutes later the same nurse walks by and informs me that the doctor frequently forgets about this exam room because it's in a corner. So she moved me to a different room. I again wait about 20 more minutes for Dr. Winders. I again decide to open my door and a few minutes go by and I see the same nurse again. I ask her if the doctor will be in soon. Without stopping what she's doing and as she's walking away tells me he will be in with me next. I wait 15 MORE minutes decide to grab my chart, take it to the front desk spoke to a receptionist and a office manger Dawn. I explained the rude and careless attention I had received. Neither person apologized or seemed like they cared what my experience had been like. So I handed them my chart and asked for a records release paper since I will NEVER be back there. It's a shame how I was treated and hopefully I can save someone the same treatment I had. I would NEVER NEVER NEVER go back to that place even if I was on my deathbed. Worst experience with a doctor ever and terrible customer service with almost the whole staff at Valley Medical in general. I would not even attempt to go to the doctors office. Save yourself the trouble and look somewhere else!!!!

October 1st, 2012
Excellent health care
Dr Winders has been my primary physician for over 20 years. He has identified potential health problems of which I was unaware. He found (and followed for several years) a blockage of both carotid arteries which resulted in surgery, at his advice. The surgeons lauded Dr Winders for being so astute and for knowing his patient well enough that he could identify the problem. There are other instances in which Dr Winders has helped me as well. I'd recommend him to anyone.

February 9th, 2012
No nonsense doctor that cares
Been going to him for many yearsVery good no nonsense doctorAlways shows concernVery nice nurse and lab personnel

July 3rd, 2011
l
Dr. Winders is not my regular PCP..he was the one we made an appt. With because my Dr. Was on vacation. He saved my Mothers life...He immediately took care of her..as for bed side manner...WONDERFUL...he gently helped put my mother, who was extremely ill ,up on the table out of a wheel chair so that she would be more comfortable...he was very concerned and called for an ambulance to get her to the hospital quicker..We love our Dr. But if he retires...we will gladly see Dr. Winders:-)