Allergist & Immunologist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
by Marie on Jun 28th, 2013

I have suffered with severe sinus infections my entire life. I have been to the best specialists in the United States; including The Mayo Clinic. Dr. Windt is the only physician who has accurately diagnosed my problem, erradicated my symptons and basically cured my chronic infections. I can not recommend him highly enough. He is the best physician I have ever received treatment from and I would highly recommend him to anyone. It is so wonderful not to be in constant sinus pain anymore.

11/28/2012 RECENT PET SCAN ISSUE TO DETERMINE LUNG CANCER show details 11/28/2012 RECENT PET SCAN ISSUE TO DETERMINE LUNG CANCER
Nov 28th, 2012

Test appointment was poorly handled by entire staff. MR.Windt got on the phone and swore and yeld at me for several minutes. So because of this delay I still don't know when or if I will ever receive the Pet Scam. Have always heard that early prevention is a plus. But now I have no idea if or when this Pet scan will ever be performed. A real nice position I have been put in. No Pet test, no doctor.....NOTHING. Wish me luck I'm sure the cancer will just go away

Doctor's Response

The patient was abusive to the staff. The staff and doctor went out of their way to help. No one yelled or swore.

Patient show details Patient
Sep 6th, 2012

He did botox and filler. I don't think he is competent at either. The botox made my eyebrows sink so I look much more tired than I did before and one eye is much smaller. The filler that he said would make me "look ten years younger and so rested" ended up as a lump on the side of my nose.This guy should not be practicing! Please beware!

Inappropriate contact show details Inappropriate contact
Nov 15th, 2011

Aside from being an angry, abusive controling man, he does not know how to keep appropriate boundaries with young women. Then he yells at them as if it is their fault he inappropriately touched them.

Best at what he does show details Best at what he does
Aug 20th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Windt's for more than 8 years. It is true that he is not "warm and fuzzy," and can be downright cranky. But he is the best doctor, bar none, at treating you. He caught ailments that my primary care physician missed. He is a talented diagnostician, and does not accept easy answers. If you want coddling, go to your mom. If you want the right treatment, see Dr. Windt.

The Smartest doctor i've met!! show details The Smartest doctor i've met!!
Aug 19th, 2011

I have struggled with my asthma for years and every doctor i have seen can't seem to help me. I finally met with dr windt and he saved me!! He took his time with me and was very thorough.THANK YOU DR. WINDT!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Anonymous on Aug 19th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Very smart doctor, he really knows what he is talking about. I refer everyone to him. Not just the average Doctor, he takes his time and never makes y ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Very thorough show details Very thorough
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Windt will not rest until he finds an answer. He is very thorough.

Doctor was SO RUDE! show details Doctor was SO RUDE!
Aug 9th, 2011

Very smart Doctor, but not worth enduring his behavior. Also every time I've come here for an appointment I've had to wait over FORTY minutes! I've also heard him angrily shouting while I was in the patient room! When I tried to make light of the situation when I was checking out, the secretary implied that this is a re-occurring problem with him. Very unprofessional, and I will take my business elsewhere... where people aren't verbally abused.

Dec 16th, 2010

Dr. Windt is a very impatient man who is unable to relate to his patients. I am no longer seeing him because I have witnessed him yell at his staff and patients until they were in tears. He is not sympathetic, or tolerant of anyone's problems. I would not recommend seeing him because he's greedy and unconstitutional.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 15th, 2009

Dr. Windt is very caring and takes the time to also help the family in understanding the needs and the care.