2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Really bad doctor and office experience show details Really bad doctor and office experience
by Your Name Optional on Aug 21st, 2015

Mark Windt is rude and unprofessional. The office staff is just as bad...maybe worse. If you're into verbal abuse, make an appointment - you won't be disappointed. You'll get to hear employees being yelled at and disrespected. You'll get a taste of the abuse too. All you have to do is show up. Not only will the doctor treat you with condescending disrespect and outright verbal abuse but the office people act like you are nothing but a pain in the arse, complete with sneering and eye rolling. How dare you interrupt their day? Good stuff for you masochists out there. If you don't like a yelling, disrespectful 'doctor', unhappy/scared/rude employees and a tense office atmosphere, it won't take you long to figure out you made a mistake after sitting in the waiting room for far too long while listening to him yell at his staff and patients and watching the sullen/angry office workers and nervous/scared medical assistants. I feel bad for the medical assistants. They seem nice but for some reason are working in that nasty environment. Their knowledge is limited but that's probably Windt controlling them. They get yelled at no matter what they do because there will be a series of screwups that happen from start to end when going to this office. They seem to get the brunt of the blame. The office staff is sullen and angry. You can tell they are trying really hard not to snarl at you, but eventually they will. Functionally, they are incompetent at best but, with a jerk like Windt running the show, it's not surprising. They reinforce the his abusive methodology and make your entire experience, from beginning to end, awful. Be aware that you will be sent home with expired drugs, overdosed on prescriptions and left suffering from side effects and no return phone call on how to deal with them. Windt doesn't listen to or answer questions. His explanations of what you have and how to manage it are convoluted and incomplete. Add the condescending tone and you've got yourself an *******. Yeah, so I don't recommend Mark Windt or his office(s) at all. I would give no stars if I could. Negative stars would be more accurate. There are many other doctors out there. Pick any of them and you'll be better off. Save yourself from this one and the awful office people too.

Terrible Doctor show details Terrible Doctor
by Anonymous on Aug 19th, 2015

Working for Dr. Windt was the worst job I have ever had. He verbally abuses his employees in front of his patients, and even some time disrespects the patients. He is a cold hearted man who cheats the system. My time working at the office showed me how awful he was. Dr. Windt hands out and injects expired medication, reuses supplies from patient to patient, and does not recap needles when being transported from room to room. He is a fraud and a cheap person. I chose to leave his practice as I could not work under these conditions. He needs to be reported to OSHA

Botox show details Botox
by Nolan on Mar 31st, 2015

Has no clue on how to administer Botox. Just look at his girlfriend and that's all you need to know.

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
by Marie on Jun 28th, 2013

I have suffered with severe sinus infections my entire life. I have been to the best specialists in the United States; including The Mayo Clinic. Dr. Windt is the only physician who has accurately diagnosed my problem, erradicated my symptons and basically cured my chronic infections. I can not recommend him highly enough. He is the best physician I have ever received treatment from and I would highly recommend him to anyone. It is so wonderful not to be in constant sinus pain anymore.

11/28/2012 RECENT PET SCAN ISSUE TO DETERMINE LUNG CANCER show details 11/28/2012 RECENT PET SCAN ISSUE TO DETERMINE LUNG CANCER
Nov 28th, 2012

Test appointment was poorly handled by entire staff. MR.Windt got on the phone and swore and yeld at me for several minutes. So because of this delay I still don't know when or if I will ever receive the Pet Scam. Have always heard that early prevention is a plus. But now I have no idea if or when this Pet scan will ever be performed. A real nice position I have been put in. No Pet test, no doctor.....NOTHING. Wish me luck I'm sure the cancer will just go away

Doctor's Response

The patient was abusive to the staff. The staff and doctor went out of their way to help. No one yelled or swore.

Patient show details Patient
Sep 6th, 2012

He did botox and filler. I don't think he is competent at either. The botox made my eyebrows sink so I look much more tired than I did before and one eye is much smaller. The filler that he said would make me "look ten years younger and so rested" ended up as a lump on the side of my nose.This guy should not be practicing! Please beware!

Inappropriate contact show details Inappropriate contact
Nov 15th, 2011

Aside from being an angry, abusive controling man, he does not know how to keep appropriate boundaries with young women. Then he yells at them as if it is their fault he inappropriately touched them.

Best at what he does show details Best at what he does
Aug 20th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Windt's for more than 8 years. It is true that he is not "warm and fuzzy," and can be downright cranky. But he is the best doctor, bar none, at treating you. He caught ailments that my primary care physician missed. He is a talented diagnostician, and does not accept easy answers. If you want coddling, go to your mom. If you want the right treatment, see Dr. Windt.

The Smartest doctor i've met!! show details The Smartest doctor i've met!!
Aug 19th, 2011

I have struggled with my asthma for years and every doctor i have seen can't seem to help me. I finally met with dr windt and he saved me!! He took his time with me and was very thorough.THANK YOU DR. WINDT!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Anonymous on Aug 19th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Very smart doctor, he really knows what he is talking about. I refer everyone to him. Not just the average Doctor, he takes his time and never makes y ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Very thorough show details Very thorough
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Windt will not rest until he finds an answer. He is very thorough.

Doctor was SO RUDE! show details Doctor was SO RUDE!
Aug 9th, 2011

Very smart Doctor, but not worth enduring his behavior. Also every time I've come here for an appointment I've had to wait over FORTY minutes! I've also heard him angrily shouting while I was in the patient room! When I tried to make light of the situation when I was checking out, the secretary implied that this is a re-occurring problem with him. Very unprofessional, and I will take my business elsewhere... where people aren't verbally abused.

Dec 16th, 2010

Dr. Windt is a very impatient man who is unable to relate to his patients. I am no longer seeing him because I have witnessed him yell at his staff and patients until they were in tears. He is not sympathetic, or tolerant of anyone's problems. I would not recommend seeing him because he's greedy and unconstitutional.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 15th, 2009

Dr. Windt is very caring and takes the time to also help the family in understanding the needs and the care.