A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Winkler is Poor. Dr. Winkler has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Winkler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkler graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Winkler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winkler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Winkler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Winkler practice?
Dr. Mark Winkler practices Internal Medicine near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Winkler, Dr. Markus Winkler, Dr. Marlon Winkler, Dr. Marcelo Winkler, Dr. Marc Winkler, Dr. Marcellus Winkler