Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Winograd
Dr. Mark Winograd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry and Internal Medicine. Dr. Winograd is affiliated with Wickenburg Community Hospital, Abrazo Central Campus and Abrazo Maryvale Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Winograd has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Winograd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.
Dr. Ali Rajaei-Tehrani
Glendale, AZ 0 mi11
Dr. Amy Mccoy Sorensen
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Glendale, AZ 0 mi18
Dr. Mohammad Madantschi
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Glendale, AZ 0 mi