A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Winograd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Winograd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Winograd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winograd graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Winograd has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Winograd MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Winograd practice?
- Dr. Mark Winograd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Winograd practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Neurologists.