Learn more about Dr. Mark Winograd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Winograd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winograd
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Winograd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Winograd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winograd graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Winograd has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Winograd MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Winograd practice?
- Dr. Mark Winograd has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Winograd practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Neurologists.