Dr. Mark Winograd MD Patient Reviews

2.9

May 7th, 2015
BEWARE !! RUDE DR. NO COMPASSION
would not recommend Dr, Winograd to patients, because of his crude manners and inability to be sensitive to others feelings. Cursed when he replied to my explaination of symptoms. VERY RUDE.

August 22nd, 2012
Beware
Seeing this doctor was by far the worst experience of my life and i wasnt even the patient. My boyfriend and I were referred to this Dr by our primary care doctor after experiencing some very scary and real symptons. The doctor told my boyfriend the problem was all in his head and sent us on our way. However, he only sent us in our way have he made it very clear he did not take the situation seriously and he belittled my biyfriend for getting a secind opinnion. I strongly caution against going to see this "Doctor".

September 28th, 2010
Bad Mistake
very unprofessional....Treated my mother like a mental pt. Rude and uncompassionate. I know this Doc from the hospital i work in...I'am an R.N. and heard many complaint's about his bedside manner..If i knew my mom was going to see him i would nevre have let her gone....I would never, ever recommend him to any patient..

July 23rd, 2009
A MIstake
I had been referred to Dr. Winograd for suspected Post-Herpetic Neuralgia, which is a painful disease somewhat akin to Fibromyalgia. The whole consultation was a mess.I waited for 90 minutes for a scheduled appointment. Then a medical student took a lousy history, seemingly not able to decide what he wanted to ask and/or not knowing what to ask. Apparently Dr. Winograd accepted this student's history because when he came in he was in a rush, asked me how I was doing on a particular drug and when I said "fuzzy" he decided to take me off that and all medications for a week before starting something else.Two days later I was in severe pain. I happened to see another doctor for another issue on a routine follow-up on the third day and that doctor told me to see my primary care immediately because there was no way I should be in that much unresolved pain. I did that and my doctor put me back on the same medication and I started feeling better within hours.Perhaps I caught Dr. Winograd on a bad day, but the totality of all the factors oes not allow me in good conscience to provide him anything but a poor evaluation on my experience.

July 20th, 2009