Otolaryngologists
Video profile
4432 S Loop 289
Lubbock, TX 79414
806-793-0845
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
May 4th, 2011

My child started seeing Dr. Winter in 2004 at the age of 4, and continues to see him on a regular basis. We love Dr. Winter because he is always upfront with us about our options and what he would do if it was his dicision to make. We have had several surgeries with him, and he has always been very informative about what we should expect. He has a television in one waiting room so that the kids can watch a movie while they wait, but we never get to see much of the movie because we get into our appointments quickly.

|  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

I've seen Dr. Winter since 1985! He is always caring and understanding and always listens to any issues that I have! I have a daughter and she see's him too! I wouldn't take her too any other ENT in Lubbock! He is wonderful!!

|  Really like him  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2010

Dr. Winter is like an old time country doctor in terms of his manner. He is honest and caring. For example, I have sleep apnea and asked about surgery to correct it. He had an x-ray taken and said that there was nothing that could be done - there was a slight obstruction, but nothing that surgery would correct. Some docs would have done the surgery just to get the money. He was honest. While you can end up waiting awhile, it is because he simply will not be rushed. If you need time with him, he spends it. Period. He explains clearly and makes sure you know what is going on and why. I would not ever go to anyone else.