Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Dr. Wisner is a Blessing show details Dr. Wisner is a Blessing
by Colleen B. on Nov 11th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Wisner for approximately 2 1/2 years now regarding primary-care needs. Unfortunately, over this time-period, I've dealt with quite a few different health issues--from a car accident to chronic anxiety; fortunately, though, I've had Dr. Wisner to guide me through every step of my medical care. He is kind, patient, and truly attentive. He always takes notes during our appointments, and, though he always has those notes available at subsequent appointments, he rarely needs them due to his stunning acuity regarding his patients. Thus, he always makes me feel cared for because he remembers what we've discussed in the past, and he's often ready with new information that I might need as well. He also makes me feel comfortable by speaking to me in a manner that is respectful yet compassionate. I never doubt that he truly cares for my well-being (and, I'm sure, the well-being of all his patients). He's also incredibly intelligent and well-informed, yet he still takes the time to explain my medical circumstances in way that is easy to understand. Additionally, his office staff is attentive and helpful, I can almost always get an appointment in the same week during which I call, and the wait-time at his office is usually less than 5-10 minutes. Dr. Wisner is truly one of the best, and I consider it a blessing that I've found him.

Sep 11th, 2012

Dr. Wisner is great. He is engaged and very understanding and never makes you feel rushed during your appointment. He takes all the time you need. I recommend him to any one of any age!

Excellent physician for the whole family show details Excellent physician for the whole family
Jun 4th, 2012

Our family has been seeing Dr. Wisner for our primary health care and OMT for the past 4 years and consider it a blessing the we found him. His philosophy about encouraging health and not overusing pharmaceutical treatments closely matches our own. We especially appreciate his excellent bedside manner, particularly with our often shy children. Dr. Wisner has supported our family through a number of both acute and chronic health issues over these last few years and his guidance and judgement have been excellent.

Outstanding Physician with a Caring and Well Run Practice show details Outstanding Physician with a Caring and Well Run Practice
by Anonymous on Sep 1st, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Wisner is the best doctor our family has ever had. With everything from chronic neck pain and bruised toenails to the sniffles and my mom's e ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Dr. Mark T. Wisner is a great Doctor show details Dr. Mark T. Wisner is a great Doctor
by Michael on Jan 7th, 2009

I saw Dr. Wisner several times after I was in a car accident. He listened and took notes. Some doctors run from one patient to the next and don't really listen to their patients - NOT Dr. Wisner. If you want something better than a bone pop from a Chiro., see Dr. Wisner for some Osteopathic manipulation. IT costs more, but your body is worth it !