Dr. Mark Witt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Witt?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mark Witt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2017

Dr Witt truly cares

My wife and I have seen him several, very professional and puts you at ease...

January 11th, 2017

Dr. Witt and staff truly care, and listen

From front desk to medical staff, they make your feel at ease and truly care, especially Dr. Witt...

December 24th, 2016

Would highly recommend this business. Very professional caring people.

August 9th, 2016

Dr Witt is great

Very friendly puts you at ease. Staff is awese

July 8th, 2016

Dr Witt and staff are excellent

December 4th, 2012

Exceptional Bedside Manner

In my opinion, Dr. Witt is exceptionally knowledgeable. He explains his diagnoses, identifies why his course of action is effective. He embraces the fact that his patients are not doctors, so he takes the time to explain medical terms using layman words. Not dummying it down, or condescending, but actually explaining his diagnoses, and the best course of action. He is direct and candid, however he delivers his message in a caring manner. I was brought to tears the first time I met with Dr. Witt because at my age he is the first doctor that reached out in a humanistic manner. It was an overwhelming experience. Three years later, he is still my doctor of choice.

August 7th, 2012

Staff problem

Signed in at 9:30. At 10:45 I asked if I should come back at another time. Staff said,"Oh, did you sign in?" I showed where I had signed in. She said,"I'll tell the nurse." I said,"I'll come another time." But in fact, I won't.

July 27th, 2012

First time visit, took longer due to paperwork needed to be filled out.

June 13th, 2012

dr witt

i really like dr witt hope he takes my new medical i dont know if he will hopefully im always treated nicely there id love more time with dr tho but hes busy alot there whever i icome there but over all i like him he knows right away whats wrong with me

January 30th, 2012

Very Poor Courtesy

I was a new patient that made an appointment a week in advance. The morning of my appointment, I was called at home and the message informed me that Dr. Witt was canceling the appointment. I called the office and rescheduled for the next week. The day of the rescheduled appointment, I arrived at Dr. Witt's office 15 minutes prior to fill out the necessary paperwork I expected being a new patient. I waited for an hour and 15 minutes in the waiting room (including the 15 minutes I was early) until I was called back. A nurse led me back to a room, took my vitals, and informed me "the doctor would see me in a couple of minutes". An hour later and no Dr. Witt or even the nurse had came back to inquire about me, however Dr. Witt was able to see two people who had later appointments. I decided to leave because I had another appointment that I scheduled. Upon leaving, the cashier was the only person that provided an apology, however no explanation was ever given for the lateness of Dr. Witt or the staff.

September 28th, 2010

very good bedside manners

I met this doctor by accident I got sick on Saturday when my regular physican doesn't work. Dr. Witt was s substitute dr. on call. I was pleasanly surprised how much he cared to ask me questions,listened to me examined me and gave me the prescription I needed. Today I fell much better because of him. Thank you dr. Witt you just got a new patient who is willing to drive out of her way to be cared by you!

September 20th, 2017