A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wittman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wittman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wittman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Wittman practice?
Dr. Mark Wittman practices Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists and Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Wittman, Dr. Marcel Wittman, Dr. Marcelino Wittman, Dr. Marcellus Wittman, Dr. Marcelo Wittman, Dr. Marco Wittman