A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wittman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Wittman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Howard Wittman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Wittman practice?
- Dr. Mark Wittman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wittman practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Beverly Hills Anesthesiologists, Beverly Hills Emergency Physicians, and Beverly Hills Critical Care Practitioners.