A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wittry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wittry, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittry graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Wittry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Wittry MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Wittry practice?
- Dr. Mark Wittry has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wittry practices Nuclear Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO and Lebanon, MO.
See Saint Louis Nuclear Medicine Physicians.