A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wix, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wix graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wix has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Wix MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Wix practice?
- Dr. Mark Wix has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wix practices Anesthesiology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Peoria Anesthesiologists.