A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wofford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wofford is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wofford, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wofford graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wofford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Wofford MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Wofford practice?
- Dr. Mark Wofford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wofford practices Diagnostic Radiology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Radiologists.