A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wohlgemuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wohlgemuth, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wohlgemuth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohlgemuth graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wohlgemuth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Wohlgemuth MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Wohlgemuth practice?
- Dr. Mark Wohlgemuth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wohlgemuth practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Sleep Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Mission Viejo Otolaryngologists and Mission Viejo Plastic Surgeons.