A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wolfe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wolfe, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Wolfe FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Mark Wolfe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wolfe practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Falmouth, MA.
See Hyannis Internists and Hyannis Cardiologists.