A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wolfe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfe
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wolfe, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Wolfe FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Mark Wolfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wolfe practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Internists and Hyannis Cardiologists.