A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wolfmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wolfmeyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfmeyer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wolfmeyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- OSF Medical Group
- Children's Hospital of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Wolfmeyer MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Wolfmeyer practice?
- Dr. Mark Wolfmeyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wolfmeyer practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Pediatricians.