A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wolfmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wolfmeyer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfmeyer
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wolfmeyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfmeyer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wolfmeyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- OSF Medical Group
- Children's Hospital of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Wolfmeyer MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Wolfmeyer practice?
- Dr. Mark Wolfmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wolfmeyer practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Pediatricians.