A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wolraich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wolraich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolraich graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolraich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Vanderbilt Univ
- Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehab Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Wolraich MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Wolraich practice?
- Dr. Mark Wolraich has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wolraich practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians.