A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Wong practice?
Dr. Mark Wong practices Internal Medicine near Flagstaff, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Bullhead City, AZ.
See Flagstaff Internists.