Learn more about Dr. Mark Woodland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Woodland, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Woodland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodland graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Woodland practice?
Dr. Mark Woodland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Blackwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.