A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Woodland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Woodland, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Woodland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodland graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Woodland MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Woodland practice?
- Dr. Mark Woodland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Woodland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.