Learn more about Dr. Mark Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Woodson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Woodson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Woodson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Woodson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Mark Woodson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Woodson practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.