A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Woodson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital - Oklahoma City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Woodson practice?
Dr. Mark Woodson practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Edmond, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Edmond Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Woodson, Dr. Markus Woodson, Dr. Marlon Woodson, Dr. Marcelo Woodson, Dr. Marc Woodson, Dr. Marcellus Woodson