A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Woodson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Woodson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Woodson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Woodson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Woodson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Mark Woodson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Woodson practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.