A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Woodson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Woodson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Woodson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Mark Woodson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Woodson practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.