Learn more about Dr. Mark Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Woolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woolf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Woolf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woolf has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Watson Woolf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Woolf practice?
- Dr. Mark Woolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Woolf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.