Learn more about Dr. Mark Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Woolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Woolf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woolf has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Watson Woolf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Woolf practice?
- Dr. Mark Woolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Woolf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.