Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Workman
Dr. Mark Workman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Chester, OH, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Blue Ash, OH (and 10 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Workman is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Jewish Hospital and The Christ Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Workman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Workman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, OH.
Dr. Miguel Islas-Ohlmayer
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
West Chester, OH 0 mi15
Dr. Ned Mehlman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Chester, OH 0 mi42
Dr. James Wolery
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine
West Chester, OH 0 mi36