A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Workman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Workman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Workman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Workman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Workman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Workman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Workman practice?
- Dr. Mark Workman has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mark Workman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, KY and Fort Thomas, KY.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.