Learn more about Dr. Mark Worthington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Worthington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Worthington, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthington graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Worthington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Worthington MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Worthington practice?
- Dr. Mark Worthington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Worthington practices Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ and Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Gastroenterologists.