A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Worthington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Worthington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Worthington, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthington graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Worthington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Worthington MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Worthington practice?
- Dr. Mark Worthington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Worthington practices Gastroenterology near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Prescott Gastroenterologists.