A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wu, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nan Wu MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Wu practice?
- Dr. Mark Wu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wu practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Baltimore Neurologists, Baltimore Psychiatrists, and Baltimore Sleep Medicine Doctors.