Learn more about Dr. Mark Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wu, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nan Wu MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Wu practice?
- Dr. Mark Wu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wu practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Baltimore Neurologists, Baltimore Psychiatrists, and Baltimore Sleep Medicine Doctors.