A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wu, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Wu practice?
Dr. Mark Wu practices Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Wu, Dr. Marcel Wu, Dr. Marcelino Wu, Dr. Marcellus Wu, Dr. Marcelo Wu, Dr. Marco Wu