A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wu, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nan Wu MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Wu practice?
- Dr. Mark Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wu practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Neurologists, Philadelphia Psychiatrists, and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.