A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wu, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nan Wu MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Wu practice?
- Dr. Mark Wu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wu practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Baltimore Neurologists and Baltimore Psychiatrists.