Learn more about Dr. Mark Wulkan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wulkan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wulkan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Male Circumcision
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wulkan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wulkan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wulkan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Wulkan practice?
Dr. Mark Wulkan practices Pediatric Surgery near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Pediatric Surgeons.