Learn more about Dr. Mark Wulkan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wulkan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wulkan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Male Circumcision
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wulkan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wulkan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Wulkan MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Wulkan practice?
- Dr. Mark Wulkan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wulkan practices Pediatric Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatric Surgeons.