Learn more about Dr. Mark Wylie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wylie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wylie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wylie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wylie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wylie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wylie has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Wylie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Wylie practice?
- Dr. Mark Wylie has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wylie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.