Learn more about Dr. Mark Wylie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wylie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wylie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wylie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wylie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wylie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wylie has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Wylie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Wylie practice?
- Dr. Mark Wylie has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wylie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.