Dr. Mark Wylie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Wylie?

October 13th, 2016

Excellent in every way

Dr. Wylie and his staff are kind, respectful of your time, explain things perfectly and very efficient. I'd recommend him to anyone-

October 13th, 2016

quality of life back

I truly felt like Dr. Wylie cared about me and what I was going through. He listened to me and took everything I said into consideration. He was compationate, caring, and thorough. Along with all of that he has a wonderful team at his office and hospital. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

June 8th, 2016

You will not find better

At 59, I've had direct experience with 6 orthopedic doctors on my life. I have 9 doctors total that I see annually. I am very blessed to have very good doctors. But Dr Mark is in a class of his own. Most people will go thru their whole lives and not meet a doctor as talented and humble. I've recently been looking for knee surgeon. After meeting with 3 I'm going back to Dr Marks associate. Even the colleagues he associates with have the same humility and talent. What more could you want in a Doctor.

March 21st, 2016

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Wylie, his PA Troy, and the entire staff! They made a major back surgery experience for my 18 year old daughter the best experience possible considering the circumstances. Accurate diagnosis, correct procedure, pain-free outcome!

November 4th, 2015

Dr. Mark W Wylie has operated on my son Lynn W Harty and my self William J Harty we had excellent results. Dr. Wylie is an excellent surgeon and very caring. Give him a 10+

September 29th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon

Excellent physician all around . He has performed 2 lower back surgeries on me and I couldn't ask for a more compassionate , caring , professional and accurate surgeon to perform my surgeries . I recommend him to anyone that is having back problems .

April 15th, 2013

USAF

Dr. Wylie has been the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was very attentive to my concerns as we discussed surgery. My surgery went flawless, and I couldn't have thanked him enough for giving me my life back to normal. I owe the great staff and him a great deal of grattitude.

March 23rd, 2009

best surgeon in the area

He is simply the best and the most understanding, empathic doctor you will ever visit. He is a great surgeon and his adored by his staff and the hospital staff.

October 24th, 2008

Best Back Doctor in Town

Dr. Wylie pocesses all the characteristics a father could hope for while working on his son. His personal interest in what was best for my son and communication he had with me was the best! He's not only a great doctor but a great human being!

October 12th, 2017