Overall Review

3.1

March 15th, 2015
The extra fee isn't worth it. The office staff have big mouths and talk about the patients.

January 2nd, 2015
I enjoy my Doc very much, HE LISTENS. He always has time for me with my concern. He keeps me a part of my care, and allows ME to make decisions about what to do next.

August 17th, 2013
Won't be coming back
He is never on time. You can be the first patient and you will wait 30 minutes if not more. He doesn't listen to complaints or I should say doesn't want to. He doesn't care what you want. The office charges an administrative fee, but the service you get isn't worth it. Always has med students at this office and when you are in the exam room the two docs act like you don't exist.

July 26th, 2013
Frustrating experience
Dr. Wyse is nice enough. There are a couple things about him though that I don't like, and for these reasons, will be switching doctors. One is, he talks a ridiculous amount in my appointments about himself. I'm not sure why, I thought the focus of the visit was my issues, not hearing him pontificate about things completely unrelated to the vist. Second thing, he seems more profit driven than customer focused. He requires multiple appointments for non critical issues. His wait time is horrible. It's not unusual to wait a good 1.5 hours to be seen when you have an appt. Most of the patients I see in the lobby look to be older, and I think he may specialize more in geriatrics, and may follow more of a treatment protocol geared to that age group.

November 30th, 2012
Best family doctor
On going to his office and haveing him as a doctor has changed my life for the best he is also very good with a slow patitent I take there and doesn't seem to loose control when he gets off track and always has time for whatever the problem and knows when he needs to sent for another opion. Only trouble is he never seems to have the reports from other doctors and don't understand why his office don't get them.

November 6th, 2012
Good Job Doc
First time in my life I have found a doctor with a philosphy that is compatible with mine. What a pleasure to have you for my doctor.

August 8th, 2012
Bye
If it weren't for office staff being so mean, I would go back.

February 27th, 2012
Dr. Wyse is a doctor who takes time to make sure that he has all the informastion he needs to analyse your health. He is very caring,has a great bedside manner,makes you feel very comfortable, and HE SMILES.

July 19th, 2011
rita
Office staff inform patients that dr is going to be late and be nice about it, too.

June 1st, 2011
$39.00 fee a year to see the doctor!
I have been seeing this Doctor for about 23 years now. I was told today that I will not be seen at my next appointment because his office now requires a fee. I am a Liver transplant from U.C.L.A . When I moved back to AZ I was told by U.C.L.A. that I needed a Doctor in transplant field. I requested Dr. Wyse because of my history with him. It was granted by U.C.L.A. after caerfully reviewing my medical history. Now I was told by his collector that I would not be able to see him becauce I refuse to pay this $39.00 none service bill. So sorry to loose him after all these years.

January 4th, 2011
the Doctor is worth the wait
Dr. Wyse has been my General MD for about 7 years now. I will say that there is always a wait BUT he gives one on one personal care to his patients and will take the time to be with you and not just rush you in and out. He is caring and considerate and so is his staff.

August 10th, 2010
Libby
You sit and sit in the waiting room and then you sit some more in the exam room. Office never tells you that he is forever behind. People walk out. Office staff are rude