A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Coyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Coyne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Coyne, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyne graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Coyne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Frederick Mem Hosp, Frederick, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark X Coyne MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark X. Coyne practice?
- Dr. Mark Coyne has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Coyne practices Urology near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Urologists.