Learn more about Dr. Mark Xenakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Xenakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xenakis
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xenakis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Xenakis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenakis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xenakis has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Xenakis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Xenakis practice?
- Dr. Mark Xenakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Xenakis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.