Learn more about Dr. Mark Xenakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Xenakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Xenakis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenakis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xenakis has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Xenakis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Xenakis practice?
- Dr. Mark Xenakis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Xenakis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Glen Allen, VA.
See Midlothian Internists and Midlothian Cardiologists.