A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Xenakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Xenakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xenakis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Xenakis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenakis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xenakis has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Xenakis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Xenakis practice?
- Dr. Mark Xenakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Xenakis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.