A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Yun Lee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Mark Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lee practices Emergency Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Emergency Physicians.