A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Yacyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Yacyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Yacyk, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacyk graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yacyk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Yacyk DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Yacyk practice?
- Dr. Mark Yacyk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Yacyk practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesboro, PA.
See Hagerstown Physiatrists and Hagerstown Pain Management Doctors.