Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Yacyk
Dr. Mark Yacyk, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hagerstown, MD, with other offices in Waynesboro, PA and Martinsburg, WV (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Yacyk is affiliated with Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown, Meritus Medical Center and Washington County Health System. Dr. Yacyk has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Yacyk has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...