A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Yamaguchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Yamaguchi is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Yamaguchi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamaguchi graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Yamaguchi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark K Yamaguchi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Yamaguchi practice?
- Dr. Mark Yamaguchi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Yamaguchi practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Kokomo, IN.
See Stillwater Anesthesiologists and Stillwater Pain Management Doctors.