A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Yeakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Yeakley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeakley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Yeakley, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeakley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Yeakley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital Of Mesquite
- Greenville Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Yeakley MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Yeakley practice?
- Dr. Mark Yeakley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Yeakley practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Psychiatrists.