Learn more about Dr. Mark Yeakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Yeakley is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeakley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeakley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Yeakley, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeakley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Yeakley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital Of Mesquite
- Greenville Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Yeakley MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Yeakley practice?
- Dr. Mark Yeakley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Yeakley practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Psychiatrists and Rowlett Geriatric Doctors.