A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Yestrepsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Yestrepsky, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yestrepsky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Yestrepsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ben Yestrepsky MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Yestrepsky practice?
- Dr. Mark Yestrepsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Yestrepsky practices Anesthesiology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Macomb Anesthesiologists.