A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Yoshino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Yoshino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshino graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yoshino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Torrey Yoshino MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Yoshino practice?
- Dr. Mark Yoshino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Yoshino practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.