A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Yoshino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoshino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoshino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Yoshino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshino graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yoshino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Torrey Yoshino MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Yoshino practice?
- Dr. Mark Yoshino has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Yoshino practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.