A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zacharek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zacharek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zacharek, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zacharek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zacharek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Zacharek practice?
Dr. Mark Zacharek practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.