Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Khalid on Oct 25th, 2014

Dr. Zacharek was a great Doctor. He is very knowledgeable and nice person. He is a good listener. He spent sufficient time for consultation explaining everything to me in an easy way. I was very satisfied with his Service and Know how. I will definitely choose him again.

patient show details patient
Apr 13th, 2014

Wouldn't really look or listen

mixed show details mixed
Aug 13th, 2013

He is a great doctor - very thorough and helpful. I found him reassuring and patient - and he spent time with me to discuss a different suspected problem. His schedulers - another story. I have found it impossible to get an appointment with him and when pushed, i have found the people on the other side of the phone rude and blaming of the patient. Right now, I have an acute problem and I have called another office, which makes me sad because I would prefer to see Dr Zacharek.

One of the best doctors I've ever had show details One of the best doctors I've ever had
by Sarah L. on Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Zaharek is an amazing doctor--super smart and has an excellent chairside manner. He made me feel comfortable right away. I''ve seen him twice now and he'll be doing surgery. I have the utmost trust in him. My family is full of university doctors--so I can tell he's good. The wait is worth it. It's like "you get what you pay for/" In this case, "You get what you wait for." He spends as much time as you need and answers all questions. I couldn't imagine a better doctor. This is my first review of any doctor on any website.

Dec 2nd, 2012

The wait is worth it. He's a specialist so it should be expected and he spends a lot of time with each patient. He's extremely thorough and makes sure that everything is understood and isn't in a rush in answering all questions. He's one of the best doctors I've ever had.

by Rolf Lorenz on May 1st, 2009

Dr. Zacharek is one of the best physicians I as a patient had the pleasure to be with.