Dr. Mark Zacharek MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2016
Unacceptable
It certainly appears this office is accepting far too many patients to be able to offer the level of care that should be expected at a hospital of this caliber. The office is staff is also extremely unhelpful and rude. It becomes very obvious that the patient is going to have to do all the leg work when it comes to getting any medical records or insurance information from them. They do not point you in the right direction or offer to help in any way. I would recommend avoiding this office regardless of the level of Dr. Zacharek's expertise.

September 14th, 2015
Excellent! Was sick with allergies many years. Wonderful results!

October 25th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Zacharek was a great Doctor. He is very knowledgeable and nice person. He is a good listener. He spent sufficient time for consultation explaining everything to me in an easy way. I was very satisfied with his Service and Know how. I will definitely choose him again.

April 13th, 2014
patient
Wouldn't really look or listen

August 13th, 2013
mixed
He is a great doctor - very thorough and helpful. I found him reassuring and patient - and he spent time with me to discuss a different suspected problem. His schedulers - another story. I have found it impossible to get an appointment with him and when pushed, i have found the people on the other side of the phone rude and blaming of the patient. Right now, I have an acute problem and I have called another office, which makes me sad because I would prefer to see Dr Zacharek.

March 28th, 2013
One of the best doctors I've ever had
Dr. Zaharek is an amazing doctor--super smart and has an excellent chairside manner. He made me feel comfortable right away. I''ve seen him twice now and he'll be doing surgery. I have the utmost trust in him. My family is full of university doctors--so I can tell he's good. The wait is worth it. It's like "you get what you pay for/" In this case, "You get what you wait for." He spends as much time as you need and answers all questions. I couldn't imagine a better doctor. This is my first review of any doctor on any website.

December 2nd, 2012
The wait is worth it. He's a specialist so it should be expected and he spends a lot of time with each patient. He's extremely thorough and makes sure that everything is understood and isn't in a rush in answering all questions. He's one of the best doctors I've ever had.

May 1st, 2009
Dr. Zacharek is one of the best physicians I as a patient had the pleasure to be with.

November 2nd, 2016