Dr. James Zachary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Zachary?

August 11th, 2017

Wonderful!

I actually chose Dr. Zachary from researching the doctors that were on my insurance plan on the internet. His kind smile on his picture was what swayed me when I was down to two "finalists." I am so glad that I chose him. He was able to confirm my OAB issue, try a couple of medicines and when they didn't work he suggested Botox which has been SO effective. His staff is wonderful and the office is extremely efficient and pleasant. My ratings of 5 stars are not made lightly, they are all very deserved and accurate.

November 9th, 2016

Excellent care!

We are so lucky to have you as our Urologist! A very caring, knowledgeable doctor. Makes you feel at ease while doing exams your expertise is appreciated! Very helpful smiling staff. Thanks to all!

September 29th, 2016

Dr Zachary very good Dr. He took very good care of my daughter but unfortunately I would never recommend anyone to him because of his staff They are incompetent & not very pleasant They make huge mistakes on paperwork & don't correct them & when you call them they get annoyed when it was their errors to begin with Maybe the Dr should check his choice of staff If I ever treated patients in that manner or made mistakes & didn't correct them I would be out of a job No less being rude about them

March 23rd, 2015

Informative and caring

February 27th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr Zachary to anyone who needs an urologist. He is very compassionate and caring and very knowledgeable. He spends time with you and explains in detail the issue at hand. His staff is awesome and every visit is pleasant and I leave feeling like I just visited a friend.

July 10th, 2017