A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zachary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zachary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zachary
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zachary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zachary, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachary graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zachary has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Zachary MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Zachary practice?
- Dr. Mark Zachary has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Zachary practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Orthopedic Surgeons.