A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zainea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zainea, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zainea
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zainea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zainea, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zainea graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zainea has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Zainea MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Zainea practice?
- Dr. Mark Zainea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Zainea practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI.