Learn more about Dr. Mark Zainea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zainea, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zainea
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zainea, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zainea graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zainea has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Zainea MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Zainea practice?
- Dr. Mark Zainea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Zainea practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI.