A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zainea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zainea, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zainea, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zainea graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zainea has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Zainea MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Zainea practice?
- Dr. Mark Zainea has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Zainea practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East China, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists.