A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zalupski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zalupski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zalupski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalupski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zalupski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zalupski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans