A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zalupski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zalupski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zalupski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zalupski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zalupski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalupski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zalupski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Zalupski MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Zalupski practice?
- Dr. Mark Zalupski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Zalupski practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.