A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zalupski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zalupski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zalupski
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zalupski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zalupski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalupski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zalupski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Zalupski MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Zalupski practice?
- Dr. Mark Zalupski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Zalupski practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.