A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zaontz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zaontz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Pediatric Urology
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections UTI
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaontz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaontz has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Randall Zaontz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Zaontz practice?
- Dr. Mark Zaontz has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mark Zaontz practices Pediatrics, Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians, Voorhees Surgeons, and Voorhees Urologists.