Learn more about Dr. Mark Zaontz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zaontz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Pediatric Urology
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections UTI
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaontz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaontz has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaontz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Zaontz practice?
Dr. Mark Zaontz practices Pediatrics, Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians, Voorhees Surgeons, and Voorhees Urologists.