by Elizabeth on Jul 23rd, 2015

Dr. Zaontz is one of the best in his field. My son had to have a hypospadias repair and we chose the Voorhees office. Dr. Zaontz was funny and did an excellent job with the surgery. His staff is also very nice and helpful.

Dr. Zaontz treats my daughter as if she were his own show details Dr. Zaontz treats my daughter as if she were his own
by Lisa MacArthur on Feb 28th, 2014

It would be hard to express just how grateful we are to have found Dr. Zaontz. Before my daughter was even born, there was an issue seen on my ultrasound with her left kidney. Our relationship with Dr. Zaontz began when she was just 6 weeks old. By the time she was 6 months old we were having surgery. Not one moment in between did we feel anything but confident in every decision that was made about her care. Dr. Zaontz held our hands every step of the way. He treated us like family. And treated our daughter as if she were his daughter. Her surgery went perfect! And the moment she was stable and in recovery, HE came and got us out of the waiting room. He hugged us and said, "It went perfectly." He was still in his scrubs! He is a wonderfully caring, honest man who sincerely cares about the patient AND the parent. He may have cared for my daughters kidney, but he took care of our hearts too.

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
by Danielle B. on Oct 10th, 2013

My son had to have emergency surgery as soon as he was born, he had testicular torsion. It was frightening as a new mother but comforting to hear that the doctor they called in was the "Best". Dr.Zaontz confirmed he appointed title by many with the beautiful work he did on our son. Our pediatrician couldn't even tell he had surgery during his first week check up. Dr. Zaontz offered his services to do his circumcision and he took great care of him and we are very pleased with the outcome. My husband and I highly recommend Dr.Zaontz he is very professional and his work speaks for itself.