Mark R Zaontz, MD
200 Bowman Drive
Ste E-360
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856) 751-7880
Locations and availability (9)

|  Dr. Zaontz treats my daughter as if she were his own  |  show details
by Lisa MacArthur on Feb 28th, 2014

It would be hard to express just how grateful we are to have found Dr. Zaontz. Before my daughter was even born, there was an issue seen on my ultrasound with her left kidney. Our relationship with Dr. Zaontz began when she was just 6 weeks old. By the time she was 6 months old we were having surgery. Not one moment in between did we feel anything but confident in every decision that was made about her care. Dr. Zaontz held our hands every step of the way. He treated us like family. And treated our daughter as if she were his daughter. Her surgery went perfect! And the moment she was stable and in recovery, HE came and got us out of the waiting room. He hugged us and said, "It went perfectly." He was still in his scrubs! He is a wonderfully caring, honest man who sincerely cares about the patient AND the parent. He may have cared for my daughters kidney, but he took care of our hearts too.

|  Best of the Best  |  show details
by Danielle B. on Oct 10th, 2013

My son had to have emergency surgery as soon as he was born, he had testicular torsion. It was frightening as a new mother but comforting to hear that the doctor they called in was the "Best". Dr.Zaontz confirmed he appointed title by many with the beautiful work he did on our son. Our pediatrician couldn't even tell he had surgery during his first week check up. Dr. Zaontz offered his services to do his circumcision and he took great care of him and we are very pleased with the outcome. My husband and I highly recommend Dr.Zaontz he is very professional and his work speaks for itself.

|  my hero  |  show details
by christina bauer on Sep 25th, 2013

When my son Aiden was 6 weeks old I knew there was something wrong with his penis. His doctor refereed me to Dr. Zaontz. When I met with Dr. Zaontz he informed me that my son had hypospadias and that the only way to correct it was to have surgery. When Aiden was 6 months old he had the surgery done at St. Christopher's Hospital. Dr. Zaontz preformed a miracle for me. You could not tell that my son had major surgery on his penis. All of the doctors that have seen Aiden though this whole progress said he is one in a million. I give all the credit to Dr. Zaontz he is truly my hero. I would and have recommended Dr. Zaontz to all of my family and friends that have little boys. Thank you Dr. Zaontz you are my hero.

|  An outstanding doctoran  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

Dr.Zaontz took care of our son with a condition known as hypospadias. He was extremely caring and professional and put us at ease. The surgery went off without a hitch and Dr. Zaontz patiently explained all of our post operative care and provided typed instructions which reiterated all that he said. Our son did fantastic after surgery with no complications and a normal looking penis.We are telling all of our friends to see Dr. Zaontz and cannot thank him enough for the excellent care he provided.