A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Zebley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Zebley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Zebley, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zebley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zebley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Mark Zebley MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. D M. Zebley practice?
- Dr. D Zebley has 2 office locations.
Dr. D Zebley practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Abington Colorectal Surgeons.