Dr. Mark Zeitzer Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mark Zeitzer?

Condescending, rude, unkind, and not very bright

Posted on December 6th, 2015

Mark Zeitzer was incredibly condescending towards me. He didn't listen to what I was saying and didn't help with my problem, but more severe than that, he performed a medical procedure I explicitly said I did not want unless we had evidence there was a good reason for it, and that turned out to be unnecessary as I had suspected. I said not to do it very clearly in front of two witnesses (my friend and a nurse who came with me), and he attempted to block the view of my companion so she could not see what he was doing against my wishes. Avoid him at all costs.

Terrible doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2015

Extremely unprofessional, condescending and rude to his patients and their families. Did not listen to patients concerns. Or properly review patients chronic conditions thoroughly.

Insult to injury

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I was in clear distress over pain in my wisdom teeth that had started causing issues in my ear. I explained the cause and that there was a stabbing pain in my ear. Dr. Zeitzer looked in my mouth and ear. He diagnosed me with an ear infection. I asked him for help with the pain since it was so severe. He asked me about my history of drug use. I explained that I had never uses any kind of recreational drug before. He brought up that my teeth were in poor condition and that he suspected that I was a meth user. Based on that he refused to help with the pain and suggested tylenol. I was so humiliated and hurt. He literally added insult to injury. My teeth are not in the best condition, that is true, but I am fairly overweight, no skin legions or any other visible indication of meth use. To top it off he insisted in applying the ear drops he did prescribe me and it sent me so far over the edge. I don't think I have been in worse pain in my life.

Posted on September 20th, 2014