Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Zenker
Dr. Mark Zenker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Burns, TN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zenker is affiliated with Saint Thomas West Hospital, Sumner Regional Medical Center and Centennial Med Ctr -Park, Nashville, Tn. Dr. Zenker has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Zenker has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Zenker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. David Gibson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi22
Dr. Leslie Cuevas
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi18
Dr. David Heusinkveld
Nashville, TN 0 mi26