A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zibelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zibelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zibelman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zibelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zibelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans