A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zibelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zibelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zibelman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zibelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer Chester Med Taylor Divi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Zibelman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Zibelman practice?
- Dr. Mark Zibelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Zibelman practices Internal Medicine near Ridley Park, PA.
See Ridley Park Internists.