Dr. Mark Vladimirovich Zilberman MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zilberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zilberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zilberman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zilberman graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zilberman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zilberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance