A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zilberman is Excellent. Dr. Zilberman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zilberman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zilberman graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zilberman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zilberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zilberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Zilberman practice?
Dr. Mark Zilberman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Framingham, MA.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Zilberman, Dr. Marcel Zilberman, Dr. Marcelino Zilberman, Dr. Marcellus Zilberman, Dr. Marcelo Zilberman, Dr. Marco Zilberman