A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zlotlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zlotlow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zlotlow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zlotlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zlotlow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zlotlow graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Zlotlow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Zlotlow MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Zlotlow practice?
- Dr. Mark Zlotlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Zlotlow practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Allergists and Roseville Pediatricians.