A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zohoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zohoury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zohoury graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zohoury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Zohoury DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Zohoury practice?
- Dr. Mark Zohoury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Zohoury practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Internists.